Of Knowledge and Creativity Page 2
  refused to accept that Creativity could see things that weren’t really there, like her garden growing wild in Spring, or her planned Halloween costume that at the time was only an idea in her head. He called her a liar. She called him blind. But in the end, no matter how severe their fight became, they always made up, never saying they’re sorry, just accepting their great differences. In short, they grew up together like many childhood friends, each developing in its own unique way, while witnessing the other’s development. God, they spent years together, first growing awake and aware, then growing tired. They had so, so many shared experiences over the years together in my mind, that a complex and forceful bond existed between them. One day they realized there could be no other with which they could reference so many common experiences. They realized that without the other, they wouldn’t even know what they would be like. So, on that day, in their mid twenties, they finally decided to get married and build a home for themselves, right under my scalp.

Knowledge and Creativity - so much has happened between them, so much sharing and so much battle. There were so many levels of interdependencies amongst them that consultants and researchers could find hundreds of beautiful computer-generated graphs to express their relations. But all these graphs and charts would be worthless in explaining their connection, because numbers cannot explain the complexities of real life. They cannot truly express the friendship of Knowledge and Creativity. You see, whatever it was that one of them did, no matter how small or insignificant, it always affected the other.

Sometimes they felt threatened by the other’s presence and hurt each other very deeply and on purpose, almost in an evil way. For example, one time Creativity had an idea to build a huge set of wings from white